Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Dec 9, 2004, 7:04 AM   #1

I just wanted to report an excellent online shopping experience Ihad with http://www.cameracanada.com. With all the negative reports about online dealers out there I thought it might be nice to hear a positive report as well.

I shopped around online for the best price on a D70. Camera Canada had a lower price than most, but not the lowest. I sent them an email asking if they'd match their competitors price. They not only matched the price, they threw in some free accessories. They also knocked a significant amount off the online cost of a 1GB 40x CF card. I was asked to call them directly if I wished to order at the price they gave me, which I did.

I spoke with the general manager who was very pleasant and professional. We confirmed all the prices we had discussed via email, agreed on the deal and I paid. He told me he'd be shipping the camera that day, so I figured I see it early the next week. Imagine my surprise when I arrived home from work the next day to find the camera waiting for me!

Needless to say I'm very happy with my entire experience with Camera Canada and I can't recommend them highly enough. I'm not affiliated with them in any way (I learned about them from an online forum); I just want to let others know about a good, honest online dealer.
Now, off to enjoy my new D70!

Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links