Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 4, 2002, 6:08 PM   #1
Default help

i am starting a free "kids id" program. my question is, is there a program out there that will allow me to print only 1 wallet size photo at a time, without wasting an entire sheet of paper. maybe something that breaks one sheet into 10-15 blocks that are numbered so you can tell your printer which block to print on???
and if so...is there any photo quality printer paper with adhesive on the back so you can simply peel the photo off and put it on the "id"....
kellar23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 4, 2002, 8:17 PM   #2

HP Photo Printing comes with the HP inkjet printers. I do not wheter HP sales the software seperate or not. You could email them and ask.

gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2002, 10:49 PM   #3

Polaroid Photomax which was bundled with my Epson printer allow you to print a pic exactly anywhere on the sheet very easily. I still use it when needed.
I see people mention good thing about Qimage Pro, may be you can try it?
KCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2002, 3:22 AM   #4

I think what you are looking for is the software (free) which Avery give away called Avery Label Pro. This allows you to batch print multiple images to fit their many label templates on A4 sheets. BUT you can use photo glossy instead - get the idea?

As far as printing is concerned, I have had self adhesive 'mini-prints' done in the past. Ask your estate (real estate) agents for info & contacts.
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote