Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Oct 19, 2005, 9:43 AM   #1

It is a great forum, frist of all! But I would like to say and it is a proved fact, that white letters on black is very hard on eyes and uncomfortable to read. I think would be great if the design was changed a bit, so we could spend more time on forum. Thank you.
armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 19, 2005, 9:58 AM   #2

Go to your preferences and change it.

The only problem you will experience is that there are some letter colors you can't read if you change to a more normal gray background. You can just skip those posts or highlight them if you think it might be something you would like to read.

JimC seems to have his in a gray background with normally black letters and will sometimes change the colors of those you can't read.

This is your post on my computer:

Attached Images
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 10:13 AM   #3

I keep my Board Theme set to "Default" (which is easier on my eyes compared to the "Shades" Board Theme that new members get by default.

Yes, I know that "Default" Board Theme nameis confusing, since we don't actually use the Default setting for new members. :roll:

That's because one is the default for the WowBB software we use for the forums here, and the "Shades" Board Theme is a Custom Themewhich more closely resembles the color scheme of the main site at http://www.steves-digicams.com

Simply go to My Account, Preferences and try the available choices. Or, simply click on this link:

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote