Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 16, 2005, 7:12 AM   #1

hey guys how are you all doing?.. well i want to order 2 lenses from BHphoto but since this will be my first online order i'm a bit wary of the whole process, i verified everything on my side i.e taxes and other charges.
so now what has me concerned is how reliable is BHphoto in shipping products outside the US. i keep reading great opinions about BH and the ratings are all good but it seems thathas to do with their service in the US, sowhat i'dreally like tohear is NON-US residents experience with ordering from BHphoto. did the product arrive damaged or with missing parts? etc..etc...

now i know what others experienced is not nessecarily applicable to me, but having a general idea of their reliabilty would be very helpful to me .

Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 16, 2005, 9:04 AM   #2

Being in Canada I ordered from BH a while ago for my Maxxum 5D kit plus extra batt, memory card, and agadget bag. They all arrived on time, nicely packed, and the value fully declared, meaning I have pay 15% tax for it...lol But yeah I don't think you'll worry about it. From the Minolta Club Taiwan website B&H is pretty often used by people there as well. I don't know for outside of N. America order but they called me right after I placed my order online to confirm it and the process was pretty smooth.
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote