Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 20, 2003, 2:12 PM   #1
Default Digital Wallet

Using contact info from their website, I have not been able to contact MindsatWork, mfr of Digital Wallet. Phones give message all circuits are busy, fax lines busy 24 hrs, emails returned as timed out. Have been trying for 3 days.

If anyone knows of problems with the company, would appreciate a message.

sweetcraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2003, 8:00 AM   #2

I read on another board that they were closed and out of business. I hope my digital wallet keeps working

snagglepuss31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2003, 1:50 PM   #3

Minds@Work shut down?
7 February 4:00 PM MT - The status of Minds@Work, the company behind the MindStor portable image storage device, is in limbo. Though it isn't clear whether the company has already shut down, none of Minds@Work's phones are being answered today (all calls are being routed to voicemail as I write this). The Irvine, CA-based company's minds@work.net web site is still live, though mindsgear.com, the online store for Minds@Work, is apparently offline. Information from an employee of the company (who has asked not to be named) suggests that production of the MindStor ceased some time ago. What this means for customers who have placed orders recently with the company, or for current MindStor or The Digital Wallet owners who require tech support or repairs, is also unclear.

If you have additional information about the status of Minds@Work, please let us know at news@robgalbraith.com.
Ritz stores apparently still carry their stuff...
NHL is offline   Reply With Quote