Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 21, 2003, 4:52 PM   #1

RESURRECTION! (Key Halalleuia Chorus from Handl's Messiah) Roll banner across text field:

The CoolPix 990 LIVES! It's a MIRACLE! LIFE (full function) has been restored to my little camera!javascript:emoticon('')
Very Happy

Many digitarian grattitudees to Steve, NHL, Eric, VoxMagna, Digcamfan and Bill Drew, each of whom came to hold my hand and lend moral support in my hour of grief. You're the greatest...true friends when I thought all hope was lost. Thanks for being there for me.

Sometime the simplest solutions prove to be the answer. And so it was in my case. Bill Drew suggested I remove all power sources for a season and see of the camera might "Reboot" next time I installed batteries. Well, Digital Buddies, IT DID! And I'm one happy digital dude again. Perhaps, I'll have a chance to help each of you one day.

Meantime, view the albums produced with this camera on Webshots .com. From opening page, scroll to "Find a User", click, type in my user name (1deciple), enter, then click the hotlink of my screenname that appears. Sign my guestbook and tell me what you think.

1deciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2003, 8:51 PM   #2

Thanks for the kind words about stabs in the dark.

You hit one of the "lucky" failutes for something that simple to work,. One of those things that is so easy to do that it is worth trying even if the odds are against it.
BillDrew is offline   Reply With Quote