Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 29, 2006, 12:18 AM   #1

I just purchased a complete Innovage Mini digital Camera kit on a sale rack for $10. Origial price $39.99.Seems too good to be true. I have not opened it yet. Is there a problem with this camera? Saw a lot of requests for the drivers on this site, makes me wonder... My PC is a HP laptop. The OS is XP. My printer is also an HP 3 IN 1. Any thoughts on if I should open the kit or run back to the store with it??? Thanks

jusque is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 29, 2006, 3:27 AM   #2

Is this the little camera about the size of a credit card you can hang from a key ring ?

If so , then yes, ok for $10, for fun quick snaps and for use by kids, just don't expect too much, after all last yearslow end camera phone will have higher specs.

If you really want a decent cheap carry everywhere camera then look on ebay for a 2nd hand 3megapixel+ camera.

You would probably get one for $50 or so and 3mp can easily print 8x10s

I carry an ancientlittle Casio Exilim EX-Z30 clipped to my belt when I don't want or can't carry my Sony H1.

Sintares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:46 AM   #3

Run back to the store and get your money back. The camera has to many problems. and the company is not available to help.
jeroldow is offline   Reply With Quote