Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > H-P

Old Mar 4, 2004, 10:27 PM   #1
Default help new hp 945

i just got the 945 today and am finding it impossible to hold the camera still when i take a pic at the 5mp setting. every pic i take is blurry, even when i set it on a flat stabel surface. any ideas thanks pat :evil:
photomoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 9, 2004, 1:25 PM   #2

Hi Pat

You need to check some settings first. Is the camera set to Auto mode on the top(it should be for now). If you are inside make sure the flash is popped up. Also make sure that the focus mode is set to Auto. If you are trying to shoot things close up make sure Macro mode is selected, the 945 does sometimes experience focus problems, but only 1 or 2 in every 50 or so. But this is also inhereent of other long zoom digitals, the camera needs to find a difference of contrast in an image.

You must make sure that when you have pressed the shutter button halfway that the green 'oblong' in the centre of the screen turns green before pressing the button all the way down.

Why not check out the 'discussion forum' at www.hp945.com, there are lots of folks there that own the 945 that share tips, ask questions and generally learn more about this great camera.

photosmarty is offline   Reply With Quote