Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > H-P

Old May 11, 2004, 6:16 PM   #1

After doing a bit of research on these two cameras I am still a bit unsure of which one to purchase. Besides the resolution what are the pros forthe 935 over the 735? I've read quite a few complaints about the battery life of some hp camera's. Have any of youhad successwith the battery life of either of these two cameras? Thanks for the help.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Brian
brianny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 18, 2004, 4:48 AM   #2

I have owned an HP735 since July 03. I use 4 rechargeable batteries (nimh 1700mh). I also have an external recharger, a normal one, not very fast: 8 hour to recharge.

I don't think there is an isssue with battery duration, except if you use normal (non rechargeable) AA batteries. I also used a couple ION-Lithium non-rechargeable,and I experienced a good duration (more than 100 photos).

To recap:

- no battery duration issue in my experience

- I recommend rechargeable + external charger (not the HP internal recharger or docking station)

- don't use normal, non rechargeable AA batteries (ion-lithium are fine, but more expensive)

I don't know the HP935, but, based on what I read, has a better image quality than the 735, but it looks like it has actually some problems with batteries (se the other thread)

dariob is offline   Reply With Quote