Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 9, 2006, 5:05 PM   #1

well now ive had the camra for about 5 good months.Its a great camra but now ive noticed that the shutter is super slow!Back when i bought it i rememberd the shutter was fast and u would just press it alil for focus and push it all the way in to take a picture,Now its u press it for focus and u have to hold down the button for atleast 6 seconds!,it sucks because it makes u unstabalized and the picture comes out horrable.Ive contacted creative about my problem and they have told me they can fix it but i got that email 1 month ago,as of today i havent gotten a response back,Any of u have any suggestions?
By the way ive noticed how creative doesnt have any firmware updates or anything!BS!!
KiLL-$wiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 9, 2006, 5:39 PM   #2

will they take it back forrepair at theri expense ifso do so? otherwise its a delima, no matter how we look at it

it sounds like you taken xxx many shots, and if the switch is a seliphaneswitch you wore it out

if its a micro switch it may need replacement

i find that I own a portable 4 " tv and the dc adaptor plug in the tv loosens up I got one free and sodered it myself

every so often I must resoder it. the kiler is I never take it off the plug lol. so

I am happy to see you back and maybe you can shead some light on others about your low light shots . thanx foryour info itsvery helpful.........
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2006, 7:28 PM   #3

Yea im thinking thats what happend to the shutter,i tried opening it but then started thinking about my warranty,so i closed it back up.Hopefully they can reply to me :sad:,I need to get this fixed fast!Then i can show off some low light pics :G,thanks for the help though.
KiLL-$wiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote