Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 28, 2006, 7:38 PM   #1

I'm thinking about getting a cheap camera and the Aiptek PVR seems like a good fit for me. However while I was at the the store I noticed that the box said it was compatible with Macintosh but only for storing files. The bottom line is I want to know if I can upload video and pictures from the camera onto my computer and edit them with Imovie and Iphoto and if I can put mp3's onto the Aiptek PVR from my Macbook

Thank you in advance
gratefuldylanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 29, 2006, 6:09 AM   #2

the box states maccapatable for storage and file the photos are jpeg, and the video asf format

if those two are accepted then that is all you will be able to do. No mac software on the disk.

you'll lose out on all the Plugin features of the hybrid. best bet is to not Purchase an aiptek dueto its issues and problems. Aiptek is aware of a numberofsituations and we're advising members and guests not to Purchase until a fix.

once the box has a updated sticker then it is best to Purchase.

the last fix they didwas to place a note inside the box clearly saying makesure the night Mode is off and how to. Consumers were complaining of agrany pic orvid,

Now members are comingfoward with aud/vid glitch's and sharpness, and saturation while not going to aiptek with it........
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote