Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 3, 2007, 6:45 PM   #1

I am trying to debate on buying this.I own the mpvr and love it.Great clear pics,videos etc. I was very happy with it but have recently read they came out with a new one with optical zoom and built in led lights for video recoring at night.If this is true then the camera in my opinion will be perfect.I just got back from lake tahoe and have some awesome shots taken with the mpvr.

cryinwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 3, 2007, 8:14 PM   #2

WoW!!! Amazing shots!!! I can't help with the samples you are looking for as I own an MPVR+. Any chance we can see some of "tahoe video". Again WoW!! nice pics.
powerpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2007, 5:29 AM   #3

2X the 3rdshot is a moire effect, the4th blows me over :|

1 the IS-DV2 is the 1st hybrid to come out with the L.E.D. night video lights.

Do not even bother to think it will do the trick, it isbest to hold a flash light up in its place that has leds?

2 the Zoom-Dv then came out and also has the lights, and has Auto foucs, it is best t osay when you use Auto focus you'll need to edit out any Zooming. the camera does its job nicely but when you Zoom the focus will blur and refocus back when stopped, it is not like a Pro camcorder.

3 the MZ-DV is again the exact same thing as no.2

the MPVR+ is again like what we have and goes one step ahead you like a 5mb sensor i do not LOL

Once again amazing shots , you can load into here by hotlink and resize to 640x480, nad look around you'll see some samples of this in te pinn sections
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote