Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 7, 2007, 4:29 AM   #1

i live in the philippines and i'm planning to buy an insignia video mp3 player soon. i'm just wondering if what's the pixel of this mp3? is it like cellphone pixels that's 65k or 256k?

i'm deciding between the sandisk sansa e250R rhapsody and the insignia video mp3 player. hope you can help me out on what's the difference between these two mp3 players.

harryzbabygurl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 7, 2007, 1:59 PM   #2

1. welcome to the Hybrid section harryzbabygurl08

this is forum for Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

hybrid digital cameras

hybrid digital camcorders

and the function of both combined with a mp3 function

Place all three devices to one it becomes a hybrid device?

now that we cleared that up? Please review the O.T. (off topic) link below

you'll find the review somewhat helpful. then review the forum a member posted in there , here is the Link

you may ask your question over there, the members are more qualified then here, but we have a few members that are in both places?

the resolution I do not mind at all it converts all video to a 320x240 format? and again you can DL the manual for more of a personal viewing?

I am super happy with the Unit a 4 gig and an option to add a mini sd card for future memory. I get a good 18 hours play ON VIDEO no kidding ? I do not watch the video , but listen to it while working? the radio for me may not work in my location I am at. photo's I may load up and view, but have not tried. the audio book, not tried yet.

So agai nWelcome aboard, and hope we sterered you in the right direction
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote