Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 11, 2007, 4:19 PM   #11

my sanyo cell phone has it to yippie

soi do appologise for a lil missleading

I still preferre the sd card with closed clips, as mentioned

If I film and the sd card needs to be closed out at the end like a cd burner

battery life must be within reason at the end?

price is an option and adding to the device may add to the cost as well?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2007, 8:43 PM   #12

I'm not sure what the big deal is about a pause button. It makes sense with a tape based recording device because you don't want to sit there and waste tape in between recordings, but you don't want to stop either because many camcorders take a long time to spin up again from a complete stop. But on a hybrid, the stop button works just as well. If you don't want a lot of seperate files, just combine them on the PC. The Sanyo CG6 actually allows you to split files up or combine them together on the camera.
adric22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2007, 9:48 PM   #13

I agree that not having a pause button is certainly not a show stopper on these hybrids, but I still insist it would be helpful. It would save you on some editing time. Come on, if they can add every thing inlcuding games in these hybrids, a pause button should be easy.

The Sanyo CG6 has just about every thing else I was surprised it did not include a pause for record. You can pause during play back AND zoom in. I really like that. But to be honest, I rarely use it that way, still its very nice to have. You can even take a still pic while you are recording! But no pause button.

I'm not seriously put off by this, I'm ust saying it would sure be nice to have.

MorePixels is offline   Reply With Quote