Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 3, 2007, 10:54 PM   #1

For Sale Sanyo HD2 $500 Shipped FEDEX 2nd Day Air in the USA ONLY

I originally purchased this unit new from Sam's Club back in mid to end of September 2007. I will include a copy of the original receipt but will have to scratch out my Credit Card information, etc. This unit has only been used 3 times. Nothing is wrong with the unit. Everything works great. The only reason for selling is that I upgraded to the Sanyo HD1000. Again FEDEX 2[suP]nd[/suP] day shipping anywhere in the USA ONLY is included. I have 100% Excellent EBAY feedback. You can look at my feedback on my Ebay account JDELUNA. If interested please PM ME . I take PAYPAL. God Bless :G

I know that some people may be thinking that they can get this cheaper on EBAY but I believe that most of those auctions are charging like $50+ for shipping and I also believe that most of them are outside of the USA so they *MAY* be selling grey market imports so the warranty may not be honored here in the USA. Plus you also may have to pay for CUSTOMS import fees.

JRDELUNAIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links