Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 5, 2007, 6:39 AM   #1

Well we know one particular person reads the section, wonder if Rca is in here to?

what if The Flip produces a enexpensive Hi-Def model, and releases it. wold it be a hit?

maybe call it? The Flap or even The Hip

I think they will give the Only low import company Aiptek a run for their Money.

they made a longer video model 90 minutes.

well hoping we'll see other low endmodels come about one day keep your fingers

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 5, 2007, 8:40 AM   #2

I guess I don't know who looks in here, are they from Aiptek or Sanyo?

The flip's are popular, but is the video that good? A cheap and easy HD camcorder would be cool is the video was good.
sandmanfvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2007, 2:36 PM   #3

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they make a 720p model and they probably already have one in the works. Aiptek and Kodak have begun the fray so others will jump in. The business logic is all the new TVs are HD and 16:9 so people will want to shoot video that "fills the screen" on their new TV and not just part of it. They already have quite a choice of sub $1000 HD camcorders to choose from and there will definitely be a market for the sub $300 price point and shoots for throwaways and cameras for the kids.

I think I'll sign up for CES again even though my feet scream at the idea and see what new cameras are there.

hdguy is offline   Reply With Quote