Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:50 AM   #1

I bought an Insignia NS-DA1G mp3 player at Best Buy. My problem is that I do not want to purchase a subscription for the Rhapsody music service, which is the software included with the mp3 player, but the transfer tab necessary to put my files on the mp3 player has now disappeared, so I don't know how else to transfer files to the player.

Anyone know of any free software/program that I could use to transfer music files to an Insignia MP3 player? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
wheezer63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:40 AM   #2

I own the Same company player but 4 gig version

here is a simple way

Open Windows media player go to file and open you go on thename and right click add to list sync it

look in the synk and start player should be plugged in. that's it

you can also go to the library ofwmp and do the same

put cd inwmp opens go to rip, click on rip upperright and then in library find at the left side the group and right click and choose sync go to synck and start it

Welcome in, and just for your information if not known, the site is more catered to a digital camcorder with multi functions ofa still mo3 voice etc. not seperated as in a mp3 player:G

Just wanted to clearify that there is a site called Anythingbutipod

I am located there to, till they fix their brwoser I cannot post LOL look for Insignia

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote