Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 30, 2008, 8:06 AM   #1

Yesterday I was behind somebody in traffic and watched them purposefully throw a large soft-drink cup out their window. It was probably from McDonald's or Jack in the Box or something like that, you know the kind. Well here in Texas you can report people who do that on a website. I had no pen and paper to write down the license plate. So I used the Aiptek camera as a voice-recorder to record the license plate number. Actually, I just used the regular video mode as I didn't have time to look through the menus while I was driving. One might as why I didn't just take a picture of the car, but I wasn't certain I'd be able to read it later, since I wouldn't have been able to hold the camera still. Anyway, it worked well enough. n a few days that litter-bug will be getting a letter in the mail from the state of Texas.
adric22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 30, 2008, 1:35 PM   #2

Whenever I'm driving, the IS-DV2+ is velcroed to my dash. The shape of that little camera works well that way. That's how I got video of a guy pulling out of a mall parking lot right in front of me on a rainy day back in December. Didn't get his plate #, but I put his bad-driving-self up on YouTube.
No_Seriously is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:18 PM   #3

Today I watched the wind blow lol and turned my head to see a lady get dragged few feet by the bus no harm was not fast enoug to take the camera from the side turn on.................

why I carry it with me

but at work I watched low clouds form and whip by wish I ha that on film time lapse
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote