Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 7, 2009, 6:34 PM   #1

Hello my name is Pat & I just bought a SVP T400 hybrid from Ebay. It came with composite & regular RCA connection cables to TV & has an AV1 out & AV2 (hi def) out jack as wellas a usb jack for the computer. Also came with a 2gb SDHC card & a mini tri-pod. It has 2 LED's a mic & external speaker and a 2.4" LCD viewing screen that is 360 deg. rotatable..

I have taken some videos & a few still pics. The picture quality in hi def video in my opinion is very good, it is at least comprable to what I have seen in this forum. The sound defiinetly has issues. It is noisy when panning it picks up wind noise I guess because the mic is sensitive. Also ther is a MP3 player function but no headphone jack. It uses MP4 format. I downloaded a program taht allows video editing that is free it is called Quicmedia Converter and it works well. The other negative i have is that the batteries that were supplied did not last long.
patc477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 7, 2009, 7:05 PM   #2

welcome aboard pat....

one of the port av input is a multi port that will be your earpeice.

more you view the cam the easier it becomes learning the features andfunctions

svp is not the top endmodel nor are others.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2009, 7:46 PM   #3
Default svp t400 hddv camera

i just bought a svp t400 off of ebay and from what everyone else is saying... the camera sucks... idk. i cant really figure out how to connect the camera to my tv to play directly... i have the cords that came with the camera... but i cant get it to play...and i cant find a manual anywhere to tell me how. do u have any ideas??
christinarybolt is offline   Reply With Quote