Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 27, 2009, 3:15 AM   #1

Whatever that means... Title should have said "Cellphone records near DVD quality video"... oops!

Well, I receieved an N95-4 for Xmas. It has a 5mp camera and awesome video recorder for a cell phone. Has GPS and internet and tons of other stuff as well.

Not perfect, but GREAT for a cell phone!

You can shoot, edit, then send straight to YouTube or wherever right from the phone...See some clips here... be sure to click "watch in high quality" oradd &fmt=18 to the end of the url and refresh the screen...

From someone else...

kbayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 27, 2009, 8:11 AM   #2

Hopely in 2009 Nokia will develop a Cellphone that can create video at
1280 X 720 resolution.

Now that would be something.
RobMtl007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2009, 5:28 PM   #3

A friend at work has an N95 and it's a nice phone. I am a fan of symbian Nokias myself as I have a 6682 and I bought my wife an N73. The N95 has been around quite a while now. The problem was that it was too expensive for quite a while. I toyed with the idea of getting one but decided I didn't want to spend the $5-600 that they were costing. It's a little bit cheaper now but for that money I would rather get a decent HD camcorder.

Nokia have already talked about HD video on their phones but not in the near future. 2010 at the earliest I have read.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote