Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Closed Thread
Old Apr 22, 2011, 4:14 AM   #41

Oh, so long thread.... ;-)

I saw that many people want to share the AVCHD lite videos and try to find a free address to send it for sharing. Generally i use Sprend to make the sending done.

Also some guys talked about the video recording time. Actually the camcorder will split the recording files to every clips according the time length. Generally it won't be beyond 4G file. Merging is needed. I do not know whether other guys know other good tool to stitch AVCHD files. Now I use Tsmuxer but this Gui tool let me imiport one mts file at a time and can not batch processing it. Really frustrated. i searched online and found a tool final cut or mate? similar like that. (related to apple tool? no idea) I can not remember it clearly. Hope it works.

Any ideas to recommend some good tools? it would be perfect if it is free tool like tsmuxer. Of course, it should include batch imporing mts files at a time.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 9:08 AM   #42

Huh??? This thread is over two years old--last posts were from last summer??? I know its unintentional, but not the best forum ettiquette because it bounces more relevant threads down.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 1:47 PM   #43

thread is closed.

Forfuture refrences you may start a new One and descuss.

Yhank you
These are Pc low Budget Economy Hybrid camcorders Great for the Daytime Outdoor shots
Light on the Object video made. No light No Video
Closed Thread