Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 14, 2009, 1:40 AM   #1
Default another newbie

just acquired a Mustek didgital camera/video model no. DV5300SE and am using the Mass storage internal memory vs. a reader card...when it says "memory full" and wont allow any further fotos, is there a way to clear the memory and to delete the stored pics....as ive saved those I wanted to, to my laptop...HELP!!! Wayne

Last edited by pgagolfpro22; Jul 14, 2009 at 1:49 AM. Reason: mispselled words
pgagolfpro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 14, 2009, 5:27 AM   #2

Welcome for the forums.

Chances are, you'll find a format option in your menus somewhere (either in the playback or record menu options) that lets you format your internal memory.

I'll move this post down to our Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams Forum for you, where you'll be more likely to get responses from users that are more familiar with that camera model.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2009, 2:15 PM   #3

when you place a usb cable to the PC/laptop int andext menues open that is where you delete one option
the other where you are allowed playback hitting the menu or mode will getto the d eletion files. ifa manual i tclearly shows we like to just play andnot read LOL
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote