Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 1, 2010, 11:59 AM   #1
Default Sony Announces Re-Designed Bloggie "TOUCH"

Private Idaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 1, 2010, 6:37 PM   #2

Read the info. 190 for a 8gig, vx 20 less for 4 less gig, not bad. this is in compition not with the Kodak but with the flip, as Kodak caters to External drives not internal memory.

No mention of any stereo mic if in/out. I lean not to Kodak, nor to Sony, as one will have what the other will not.

I think we'll see every camcorder company releasing a touchscreen lol

I am not a full fan yet. I know my OLD touchscreen, not the old as in elderly. but in O.L.D. as in organic made of corn.

today we're in a green world and that I cannot imagine a company leaving out the vitals.

I like still teh Sanyopd2 moel. and just not yet going to plung 200.00 again for what may be a 2 inch screen I preferre a 2.5-3inch screen I am sure Sanyo could have made a 3 inch screen. good luch in your purhcasing

Yes forgot to say they found a cure for fixed focus. lol auto fixed focus seems to be now available.
These are Pc low Budget Economy Hybrid camcorders Great for the Daytime Outdoor shots
Light on the Object video made. No light No Video
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2010, 2:37 PM   #3

It looks awesome but the big question is always:"How's the video quality?" The earlier models(PM1 and PM5) had lousy low light sensitivity. It remains to be seen wether Sony has improved this somehow. No mic-input is no dealbreaker for me, just as long as the internal mic records satisfactory audio.

The touchscreen trend seems to be taking off now. I wonder if Aiptek or other chinese/taiwanese manufacturers will follow this trend?
adalfa is offline   Reply With Quote