Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 2, 2013, 3:21 AM   #1

Default GoPro Hero 3 + Black Edition Full Review

Coming soon out a stevesforum review, a out of pocket review

Welcome. GoPro released again a new Model, known as the Hero 3+, your option to chose the model you want, white, silver, and of course the black edition. Since we all know the hype, there really is no need to show a picture of what we all know is the same sized camera, but newer body. There are many reviews already posted...

The GoPro hero will always have a newer model, till it has met their maker. We all are waiting for a 4k@24P camera.

So what does this camera have what the latter one did not?

FOV one additional choice in a higher resolution, sorry I returned my camera, so maybe by going to the Manual, I can gather that info?

It has "S"= Super wide in HD1080 and Hd720 mode, what is , super wide, once step higher resolution , stretched out wide in one step down resolution, software editors can create this illusion?

And the selling point "Low light adjustment . Allowing to lower frame rate to gather light, and reapply to keep a smooth clip. Is all this worth the same selling Price, $400.00 oh less a penny?

If you are looking for a close out cam today, that people are guessing, gopro to drop the Hero 3, and, we all love to spread these rumors! You may be better off keeping your Hero 3 , and pass on the hero 3+. remember 3 and + are gonna confuse you?

I own the hero 2, hero 3, and returned the hero 3+. If I did not own a Hero 3, I grab the hero 3+. but since mine went defective, returned A.S.A.P., for a refund, my own personal $$$.

Maybe one day I shall get again.

So please check out steve's reviews on a GoPro hero 3+, and check back ....

Here is a review, always positive about things, and I will gladely say GET ONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Elk...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by fishycomics; Oct 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 10, 2013, 7:53 AM   #2

Very impressive picture quality, Fishy and tonight I'll try to organise a dream that you were boxing up the GoPro to send it to me as a Christmas present!

The only little niggle I have on your splendid video, is that audio volume was so low at times, I had to turn the sound up to hear it.

Thanks for posting! .
Scoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 3:47 PM   #3

Nothing low about it. You want every single detail why it was LOW!,

As side by side, at the laptop it was outside the case, anything else was in a water sealed case, and held strongly on with a windshield mount. This is an Action cam, not a vloger's cam. DAM!

The Ocean shot was outside the case, and, listening to wind noise, is so sweet, you may see many other video's with only music <-- go back a number of words, and like said "ACTION CAM".

The lovely thing is/was a wireless mic, or even the combo cable takes care of sound.

I sent it to Ireland, was it?

Thank you for your kind compliment, Do you have any questions about thecam, or the review?
Old Oct 10, 2013, 5:08 PM   #4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rRJ1b15pD0

As this is not a GoPro hero 3 Plus, it's a GoPro hero 3 Black edition. It is the same exact camera, without the low light on/off, and super wide. FOV, oh to much detail. oh the sound, I cannot hear, of course, it is in its case, Lol. Due to rain, moisture, the video may look a tad off with lighting, but clearly the day shots show you how Lovely it is. Oh what day shots, just one or two.

For I am noting to me self.

HD1080P24FPS medium FOV, will be my shots. And soon as these accesorries come. I am on me way
Old Oct 14, 2013, 4:00 AM   #5

It's been a few days, and more I let the days go, so does the pro, 3 plus to be exact.