Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 14, 2005, 6:25 PM   #1

Okay, I have searched high and low and cannot find a digilife website. I just got the s-670. Is there a website and can you please send me the url? I would think there must be somewhere to register it??? Thanks, aquaeous
aquaeous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 14, 2005, 6:38 PM   #2

1st Welcome abard AQua............

Here is the site you requested. This may be an interesting topic, we are at our best here trying to Please all, with information, and if you really take the time to go over the site you'll find the links for example it may be in a few topics but here is a start hope it directs yu to what you are looking for, if not Please speak o Sgspirit or Mitch, old hace they have the digilif cameras and may be of assistance thanks again for joining in and Please introduce yourseld in the welcome section aswell

Mod fishy
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2005, 7:48 PM   #3

Digilife also has a USA site at http://www.digilifeusa.com

Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2005, 8:49 PM   #4

Hi aquaeous,

Not to mention www.ispan.com.tw, and www.wimi.com.tw. We suspect the wimi site is Life Technology, who make the Digilife cameras. Ispan may be their largest Asian reseller, selling them under different model numbers.

I used to have an S670, and there's an extensive review of it elsewhere in this Hybrid forum.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote