Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 11, 2005, 10:13 PM   #1

Hey guys, its my first time posting on the forums, though I've been reading this site for a while.

It looks like someones finally imported M1's into the US besides queen of glitter... Go to http://www.supacam.com and it appears to be an M1 in disguise? They're also selling it for $300 without a remote...but still..it does give some decent info on it.
Hopefully ill be getting an M1 from ebay soon, and I will probably write a review and show some footage from the recorded stuff. And also, if my calculations are right, I should be able to get about 1 hour 15 minutes and like 18 seconds on a 1 gig card....

skoolage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 11, 2005, 10:30 PM   #2

Welcome. Glad you've enjoyed the forum and have chosen to join in.

I agree with your position that the Supacam DVX is a Digilife DDV-V1 or M1. I've added it to the Hybrid List as a knockoff. Most of their pictures look like the M1, but one of the pictures is a V1, and all the pictures show the V1's remote control. To their discredit, they don't post enough specs to tell which camera it is. And their claim of a "6 hour battery" - well, I'd sure like to have one of those.

I think you're right about how much video you can put on a 1G memory card. My V1 puts 37 minutes of 640x480 at 30fps on a 512Mb card, so 1Gb would be 1hr 14min.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the M1.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2005, 6:25 AM   #3

hurts when you do not go past page one

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote