Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 15, 2005, 10:16 PM   #1

I just won an ispan ddv-910 from "glitterqueen" on ebay. I don't think it comes with a memory card and am just wondering what brand I should get. I am completely clueless with this kind of thing! I want at least 1G, no idea about anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
daisy_7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 15, 2005, 10:46 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum, daisy_7899,

I don't think it matters a whole lot which brand you buy. You'll get all sorts of opinions, but I've never had any trouble with any of the four brands I've had of Secure Digital (SD) cards I've had.

Your camera will use MMC cards, but I wouldn't bother with them. Check the manual before buying one, and don't buy one with greater capacity than the camera's maximum. I suspect the max will be 2Gb.

Don't worry about not knowing this stuff, or about asking. None of us were born knowing about these things.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2005, 3:22 AM   #3

welcome aboard D.............

look around and visit http://www.newegg.com or go to your local staples store 60.00 for a 1 gig card , and that should be all you need for these types. unless the 2 gig is dropped in price go for that.
I use panasonic, kdata, and one and only sandisk general costo/price club as well had them
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote