Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 1, 2005, 5:57 PM   #1

Welcome all.

Members here who would like to see a brand and model be tested and reviewed Please post your hyrid. and a link as well.

I have no purchasing power to get these hybrids but I may find a way to get my hands on them and in return do that review

thank you

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:21 PM   #2

Now that is service! :G
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2005, 2:47 PM   #3

Hi, I'm new here. I've been looking around for a couple of days, and I'm really interested in the MPVR, but I like the look of the two that I know of that resemble a palm.

The only two that I know of like this are the i.Perris CAMP34 and the Han Shing HS-PMP280.

I don't really need a review, but if anybody has these, that would be great. But what I'm looking for is somebody that knows more about this stuff than I do, if these would be about comparable to the MPVR in quality with just a different package. And which one you guys think would be a better choice.

I appreciate any help that I can get, and thanks in advance to everyone out there.

AscenXion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2005, 5:26 PM   #4

How about a comparison of the Creative DiviCam 428, the Mustek DV9300, and the Aiptek MPVR?

hcantu84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 4:57 AM   #5

Hello there!

I'd love to see a review on AIPTEK HDDV 8300 as it seems I cannot find almost any info on it at all on the web and yet it seems to be Aiptek's top models when the Digilifes in Aiptek's covers, namely the AiptekPocket Dv 6800 and 8800 are not included. It wouldbe great to know how the 8300 compares to the Digilifev1 and m1.

Multifunctional 8-in-1 Solution:
Digital Video, digital camera, portable media player, MP3 Player, Voice Recorder, Card reader, e-Book, Web Cam
  • Portable Media Player [/*]
  • VGA MPEG-4 Video up to 30fps [/*]
  • Max. 8 Mega-pixel Still Image [/*]
  • Auto focus & Mechanical Shutter [/*]
  • 2.0" Reversible LTPS Display [/*]
  • Dual Card Slots: SD/MMC/CF Card & Microdrive Compatible [/*]
  • Rechargeable Battery with longer power [/*]
Package Content:
HDDV8300, AV-Cable, soft bag, tripod, hand strap, Li-Ion battery, Manual, CD-ROM

Software bundle:
Muvee4 autoProducer, ArcSoft photo Impression 5, ArcSoft Media Converter

mahalo is offline   Reply With Quote