Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 14, 2005, 12:14 PM   #1

I've been reading up on these boards the past few weeks and finally settled on a Digilife V1.* I bought it off of ebay and it was delivered to me yesterday.* Much to my dismay, the USB cable was not included, even though the auction said it would be.* I have contacted the seller, but don't have high hopes on that end of things.* So I started looking around online for a replacement cable myself.* The problem is, I don't know what size to get. * *It states mini USB and it is small.* Even the USB for my canon powershot is too big for it.* *Does anyone know the correct size for this Digilife?* I found a great site that has all sorts of sizes, but just don't know which one to get.*http://www.dcables.comthank you
kristmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 14, 2005, 1:08 PM   #2

best bet is to contact the seller and make a stop payment get your money back while having the camera that will get his or her attention.

if the digilife only needs the usb for the pc, then is it possable to show your vids on tv without it? If I have a sd card reader it is fine you transfer that way if it is a usb and has rca jacks at the other end then you need it. contact digilife as well can run around 20.00 and yes its a sub mini smaller then the canon sorry
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote