Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 28, 2007, 8:52 PM   #11

Fishy the box states w/ mac .... upload only support is given.

I thought this would allow the recording to be loaded onto the computer.

But with that being said, I put the CD in and I can't seem to get the driver to do anything.
**Edit I got the files to down load to my Mac, all seem to be good except the movie files which are in ASF, I need to see if I can find something that will read or open that type file. Photos and sound clips work good.

When I took the cam out of the packaging, First thing I notices was the little screen is scratched pretty bad, makes me wonder if they recycled it from a returned unit at the factory.

also mine has the earphone symble on the case but under the fold out screen is nothing
dammyroc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2007, 3:43 AM   #12

Like I said it is not for a Mac and isstated on the box it is, you cannot place the software in like you tried? you'll needaconverter software that sux. U may already atated that in this or theolder review, and other topics, just not explainingitwell ( caffeen)

2nd there is a plastic screen protector it is a film? did you remove that , mine isstill hanging on from day one. So if it is a scratch then I go back but i bet it is an overlooked thing.

also you may want to check the lens out as wel they place the protective film on the box, and not the lens. I did thiswith the IS-DV2, and I filmed with the Ispan ddv-920 for days before I noticed this?

The ear peice, will tel you it is a better version

the webcam as well

but your Firmware is the ultimate test

If it is firmware 1707 you got the best model around sweared by Aiptek
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote