Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 25, 2006, 1:53 PM   #1

I've been recording some shows from my satellite receiver with my DDV-1000. I want to edit the video though and cut out the commercials. Is there any software out there that can allow me to cut out the commercials and then stitch the video back together without re-encoding? I didn't want to re-encode and loose a little of the resolution in the process.
Bob C
bobbyc03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 25, 2006, 2:45 PM   #2

On the ddv1000 what software came with the camera?

on the aiptek mpvr new soft video works 6

On the Mostek Ulead video suiet 7

On the hanshing power director 3 or 4

win Xp win movie maker (crashs if not codec)

I own a few hybrids and software titles. i find each one differs from the other

but if you locate the software that came with your hybrid, and sounds like you only got a driver to get it going I would not want a digilife at all (joking) some do not recieve software and that's a shame Bobbyc03.

1 import the vid takes time to load find the section needed for deletion and "SPLIT"

as in my vid I used Newsoft vid works 6. I find my vid import and go to edit i allow the vid to play. to the One way sign is about to enter the screen I click "SPLIT" at the beginning and then after the section . I understand you know the technique.

I then highlight the selection and delete the first vid is the cutted out ONE WAY and the second shows it.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote