Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 27, 2006, 8:21 AM   #1

Hi all

These are great forums and after Looking for some time mostly in here and reviewing thefootage some ppl have kindly uploaded, i have decided I want the ddv 1000 or one of its clones. the problem I am getting is they are like Rocking horse sh1t to get hold of, especially here in the uk.

can anyone who has managed to buy one in the uk or find one elsewere for a reasonable price please help me out andlet me know where they got it?

I thought I got lucky for a moment when I saw Aria.co.ukwere advertising the arianetDV3625P (which i believe is a ddv 1000 clone ) but I emailed them to confirm the description in the advitisment, they didnt reply, but did on the same day change the description to the DV3625 (ddv 1m clone). They oops!

I tried ebay too but there was only one seller, in the US but by the time I paid for delivery vat and any other duties it would make it very expensive(around$300-$320 in total)

Update: decided to buy a ddv 1000 clone which i found on ebay- Ispan ddv 920 hope it works out ok.

flashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links