Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 6, 2006, 11:04 PM   #1

What in everyones opinion are the top five hybrids currently available, and I just got the MPVR for my girlfriend, and decided to open it, its really great for the price, and perfect for all her friends and their myspace's, haha.
mavrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 6, 2006, 11:20 PM   #2

If you live in the United States (?) the most widely available top of the list hybrid would be the MPVR you have. It has the most features. Next down would probably be the DXG 506V that is a 5 Megapixel sensor, but smaller LCD screen and no AV-in recordings from TV, computer, etc. Most other models that are comparative or better than the MPVR are not readily available in the United States except possibly on Ebay like the Digilife DV-1000 orIspan 910/920. They are more expensive and don't come with a nice return policy as the MPVR bought at say, Target or Walgreens. If I were you I'd end the quest, I think you found the best deal you can get here in the U.S. untilMay 30when our "golden rail" Zoom DV is released with 3 x optical zoom!
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote