Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old May 18, 2006, 7:42 AM   #1

Hi all,

dont think I have posted since we were over at digital-world, but I have been lurking with my cameraphone like a celeb stalker:-)

The hybrids just keep getting better and although I am still using the first sanyo CP1 (first hybrid to have an optical zoom), I am researching the hybrid field on the behalf of a business partner.

The upcoming functions that are of interest are optical zoom /av in / slim form factor / fm radio / wide viewfinderetc.

Can anyone provide any further information on upcoming models. So far I only have the ispan 930 which is due out later this year.

Anyone have any information on future models from digilife, mustek, aiptek etc that is not on their websites????

xdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 18, 2006, 2:10 PM   #2

xdaman finally we see an Ex member welcome aboard

so much so many cameras to talk about

the Aipte has its MPVr and the newest 3x optical soon to hit the market. but always Pushed back

Ispan has the 520 530 saying its released this month soon t be seen but thesame as Aiptek both going to be out by Christmas time

the Ispan ddv 920 is the latest USA model around being had on ebay as low as 85.00 and as high as 205 the 930 as well soon to see

sanyo/fisher samsung and others are out but soon we'll see newer ones hit

the Mustek got their 12m and 9300 out. but discontinued the older style 3000,3500, 4500 models and made a sleker styled 4,5,6,7,8 meg ones

Aitek will again soon make the 4500 diferent with white led forced on flash for video.

that's all the hype

welcome aboard. and have fun catching up..... Mod FiSHY
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote