Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Ink Jet - Inks, Papers, etc.

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:11 PM   #1

Been reading about them for a while and wondering if they are anygood or if anyone has had nightmares with them(ink spills, etc).

Also I have seen one called inkris and they have a youtube video of it here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sa6VKM_Lz6Q
Does anyone have experience with that brand.

I have a canon ip4200 printer(europe, changed from U.S. to enable disc printing.)
matey9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 3, 2008, 10:19 AM   #2

i've been using CIS System for about 1 1/2 years already and i'm very satisfied with the system..

Beats messy refilling anytime as refill through the tank only...

so far has not caused any damage (yet).. the only accident i had with it is that i spilled the ink from the tank (my mistake) cause i forgot to close the cover. heheh.. my bad on that...

Ive already printed more than 10,000 pieces of paper using the system and i save tons on ink.. (with that much printingi killed my 1st printer and transfered the CIS to my 2nd printer and it still works fine.)

of course if you are looking for quality images then stick to the original ink cartridges because the refill ink quality is much lower than of the originals (of any brand).. but thats a worth while compromise if you're just doing ordinary prints.

my two cents
hazmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2008, 4:53 AM   #3

i agree with hazmy, CIS system helps a lot on printing. It is convenient, easy install, most important, save money! I myself are using CISS for my Epson ME 200 printer for almost two years so far (i refill ink myself when ink use up), and it seems still good and can be used for a long time. It is truth, i say this not because that our company are CISS manufacturer.
lankeda is offline   Reply With Quote