Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Ink Jet - Inks, Papers, etc.

Old Dec 15, 2003, 2:09 PM   #1

Default Fujifilm paper

Does anyone have any experience with Fujifilm brand inkjet paper? I saw an ad for it in the Sunday paper. So many labs use the Crystal archive paper so I'm wondering if the paper for home use is anything special.
Michael Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2003, 11:12 PM   #2

Hi, I have tested FUJI's inkjet paper....not a professional paper but works very well in most inkjet printers. Only going to be sold in supermarkets and office depots...in the US market...has been sold in other markets outside the USA for years...not.....a ... professional paper...everyone from Kodak to Epson makes papers...but if the truth were really known....they are all made in "China"...surprised! If you really want a print that will last, spend an extra few cents and have it done at a Fuji or Kodak lab...hate photographers who "cheat" customers prints on a inkjet printers that will not last a "lifetime"....You can spent $800 on a printer...and your prints may look great....but won't last beyond your death...the truth is already known...have worked in this buisness a long time....money talks...quality...buyer beware!
"Silver for ever...never injet ... made from "squshed bugs"....think I'm wrong? check it out...red...yellow dye...you eat it every day...and they make you pay in your prints for the same dye!
If you're a "serious Photographer" inkjet is only for proofing...give it 10 years, maybe they will figure how to gives us a "silver" 100 year print!
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote