Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Ink Jet - Inks, Papers, etc.

Old Aug 31, 2004, 1:13 AM   #1
gw

I ordered some Canon Pro and Canon Ultra paper from this place based on Steve's review to use with my new Canon i960 printer. I am very disappointed with the service and print results so far. First, I only received the Canon Ultra paper in a half ripped package that was obviously ran over a car. I sent e-mail requesting the Canon Pro paper be sent again and have not heard any response in weeks. I tried printing on the Canon Ultra paper and results are definitely not photo quality. Overall I am quite disappointed and I wished I had read the reviews from other people with similar experience before I decided to order.
gw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 2, 2004, 11:10 PM   #2

GW,

I just received some Canon Pro papers from this company. I have not yet tried printing on it yet. However, when it did arrive, the package it came in distinctly did look like it was run over by a car. The paper inside looked like it was just thrown in. Their was no packaging. Just paper grouped by the size. It was very surprising to me. I will get back to you when I do use the paper.

:?

Ed
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2004, 9:51 PM   #3

Rick:

I have received my paper order from Digitalphoto made because of Steve's remarks and I am very satisfied. The paper was packaged very well, arrived in the time quoted, and made excellent prints on my new i9900. I will most definitely place more orders from you.

rpbern

rpbern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:24 PM   #4

Rick,

I have now received two orders of your paper. Both arrived very timely and in excellent condition. Packaging was great. There have been no problems with either order.

As to the quality of the paper--it's great! I recently took yearbook pictures for the boyfriend of one of my tutors becaise he couldnt afford to go to a photographer. I decided to to a paper comparison. You paper produced a much better product than the Canon Pro I compared it with. The editor of the yearbook commented on what a great photo it was.

You can count on my placing another order.

Mary Adele
Mary Adele is offline   Reply With Quote