Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Ink Jet - Inks, Papers, etc.

Old Jan 7, 2003, 8:42 PM   #1

Default Finally found various sized Canon Pro/Glossy Paper

I have been searching for a local supplier in Vancouver, Canada who carries various Canon Paper sizes (specifically 11"x17" for my S9000). The Kodak 11x17 produced a very good result but, I really wanted to use Canon Paper.

I found C2 Store:

http://www.c2store.com/shopping/index.php?id=4343

They also have Epson premium glossy photo paper at 13" x 19" ...I phoned a few dozen places around town and 13x19 photo quality paper is very rare.

Just thought I'd pass this on for anyone searching for various Canon (or other) sized paper.
koruvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 23, 2003, 10:04 PM   #2

I bought a Canon S9000. It has not worked out for me so far. I want to print book covers on heavy 12 pt card stock 11x17. The glossy card stock I bought witll not produce pictures with this printer. It only seems to work well with Canon Photo paper Pro. I am going to need a cheap source of 11x17 Canon Photo paper, or something like it. (I will have to laminate the covers to make them thick enough). Or I am going to have to try another printer. How does that Kodak paper you used compare in price with Canon's? Do you have any ideas about how to make book covers with the S9000? The canon paper cost too much to use.

Kori
Star is offline   Reply With Quote