Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Kodak Pro dSLR

Old Mar 13, 2007, 9:54 PM   #1

OK I NEED HELP, Please. I recently purchsed a Kodak DCS 620 camera off of e-bay. Then downloaded the necessary software off of the Kodak website. When the camera arrived I shot 10-12 test shots with the camera. I was able to use Kodak Camera Manager and retrieve the pics I took off the card in the camera. I then erased the images off the card and then went out and shot my son's baseball practice. I took 77 shots. I can see them all on the camera.

I come home and using the same steps I had done before with theKodak Camera Manager to download the pics off the card in the camera and onto the computer,now I get this message "Unable to delete image, it may be open by another application."

Since I am brand new to the world of digital photography, I try to be very cautious about what I am doing and try to read and follow "labeled directions" so what did I do wrong? Followed the same steps as before when I successfully downloaded my test shots. Plus, I can still review all 77 shots on the camera so I know the pictures have to be on thecard in the camera. I am using the IEE1394 cable to connect to the PC from the camera.

When you respond, please try to keep it in simple english, like I said, I am knew to the digital age and this is very frustrating.
TomJ52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links