Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Sep 22, 2006, 5:02 PM   #1

Girl friend has been making goo goo eyes at my Z730.

She has a DX7590 And I have a Z7590 and after hearing me say how great the Z730 is with its 4x optical zoom and easy to see optical finder she has come to agree that this is a ideal "take along" camera for parties and just keep low key while shooting.

If she takes it off me what is a good camera to replace it with? I always loved wide angle. I still have a Kodak aux. Tel & Wide lens plus the tube. Never cared for the tele and today was the first time I used the wide (I just may like it, not sure yet).

That V with a eye piece sounds good but looks too frail to me (not that I am a bruiser with my cameras).

If I am to keep the aux. lens a electonic view finder is a must! The lcd is not too good under most conditions.

bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 22, 2006, 6:22 PM   #2

If you want wiiiiiide then you might want to consider one of the cams with the panoramic stitching feature.
domang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2006, 7:17 PM   #3

The V-550 has the optical viewfinder and the V-570 has the 23mm wide angle lens, but no viewfinder. I own the V-570, but not the newer V-705. Here is a photo sample from the V-570.

Attached Images
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote