Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Mar 26, 2007, 11:20 AM   #1

Hi all.
I have recently moved to southern Idaho and have a new family now that I love very much and for those who know me its been a long and hard road for me but they couldnt keep me down thats for sure after being homeless for 8 months a wonderful lady took a chance on me and she told me she has not regreted it...YET...lol. But as of now I have just a cheap 2mp cam that I will be trading up real soon but anyways just wanted to give my friends here at Steves an update and heres a couple of shots with the OLD cam.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Dawg, cuz somebody must have been listening

This is my pc workshop and some pc's you cant see there are 12 total including laptops some are for security reasons and they actually have there own purposes

This is my lady and one of her children and if you notice over to the right , theres a dirt mound, well thats where Evil Knievel made his famous attempt at the canyon jump.

Just below that canyon...

And this is a set of waterfalls at the other end of the canyon but is inactive right now..

Just missed this guy as he was packing his chute...just jumped off that bridge....WOW

And just a shot of a ridge in the canyon..
Thanks for looking...
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2007, 11:50 AM   #2

Very nice pictures

So now your back in living color and Hi-Def.

Keep clicking and posting (a little smaller if you can)

bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2007, 11:55 AM   #3

thanks Bill and will do, forgot to resize em....
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2007, 1:58 PM   #4

Good things happen to good people that don't give up. You are both a good person and no quitter. I knew you would come back old friend! Continued good luck and post some even if it's with a small camera. It's good therapy! And if you want to go to the new and improved easysharer's and post some there. They'll welcome you as well!

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2007, 6:15 PM   #5

Nice pictures wagaboo and I am glad you have found a nice family that believes in you. andy 74
andy74 is offline   Reply With Quote