Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Dec 16, 2003, 11:39 PM   #1
Default Big Mistake--Got rid of my DC3400 and need to replace

I got suckered into buying a digital camera and I thought I made a good choice by it, and sold my very faithful DC3400.

Now, I am selling my new camera and going back to Kodak because I just had such wonderful luck with my DC3400 and I want to upgrade.

What newer Kodak could be a comparable model? It had optical and digital zoom on it and no lag time really in between pictures unlike my new hunk of junk.
JennyWLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 18, 2003, 9:46 PM   #2
Default Still have my DC3400

I really like my DC3400 but it does have some lag time when the buffer gets full. I stepped out and bought a Minolta Dimage 7HI. I expected with the high end price I would get much better pictures. They are bigger 5MP. There are many more features, a big zoom and good macro but the old DC3400 took a lot of pictures that looked about as good up to 8x10 size. I still use the DC3400 quite a bit and just can't seem to get myself to sell it.

I looked at a Kodak 6490 the other day and it looked nice. The pictures were very clear. It may be more than you want to spend but the 10X zoom was impressive.
hst is offline   Reply With Quote