Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Dec 28, 2003, 9:13 AM   #1
Default Newbie

Hello DX6490 users. I am new to the DC world, and loving it. My husband got me this camera for xmas, and I just love it. I find myself takeing pictures of everything and everyone. I carry it with me where ever I go. You just never know when you may have a "Kodak moment". I get complements on how great the pictures are but I have to be honest with them, its not me, its the camera, it does the great work for me, I just find the subject. Still trying to figure out the PASM mode, the booklet is not that great at helping in that department, but from what I have read in earlier posts its trial and error. Any help from you all would greatly be appreciated!! Since I am new here it will take me awhile to figure out how to post my pics. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year! :lol:
WVKAL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 28, 2003, 2:06 PM   #2

Hi There,

Welcome to the world of digital photography, I have to agree with you about picture quality, I have been a camera enthusiast for 45 years and sometimes get gobsmacked when I see what I have downloaded from a digital camera.
Happy New Year to you and your family also and keep enjoying your Kodak.

wedpics is offline   Reply With Quote