Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Nov 5, 2012, 9:19 PM   #1

Default Transferring Albums/Captions from EasyShare

transferring albums and captions from Easyshare
On a related topic, since Kodak has deep-sixed Easy Share software, I am trying to figure how to transfer the thousands of photos I have catalogued in albums and captioned to an alternate program without spending the rest of my life rewriting captions There are two files in the bin subdirectory of the easy share software Easyshare.me and Easyshare.mm which contain all the album and catalog info and which I used to use to transfer the data from one computer to the next when I was still able to download another copy of EasyShare software. Now that this is no longer available, is there a program which can transfer the info on albums and captioning to some other photo album program so I dont have to recaption thousands of photos manually?

Alternately is there some reliable way of downloading a working copy of the Easyshare software from somewhere other than Kodak so I can at least put off the evil day for a few years. Help!
reuven-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 29, 2012, 12:14 PM   #2

Did you receive any offline feedback for your request? I've your same issue. Thanks!
wolverine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 7:42 AM   #3

Why not use Picasa which will display all your pics in chronological order AND enable you to create what you want.

It sorted MY mess out!

Good luck,

Scoot.
Scoot is offline   Reply With Quote