Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jun 8, 2004, 10:36 AM   #1

I took this pic saturday night with my cx6330, notice the spots in various places on the pic, do anyone know what did this?I t also happen on other pics i took the same night. This was the first time i notice this. Thanks
Attached Images
kadok6330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2004, 12:14 PM   #2

If the spots are in the same place on your other shots it could just be a dirty lens. (dried water droplets?)

If it is ramdom, could you post some other examples.

All the best

Cold Snail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2004, 6:05 PM   #3

Yeah,,,compare your other pics,,,if in the same area it could be a lot of things,,,,if just this pic shows them in these areas,,it could be reflections from the flash,,,,if consistent,,,in the same areas each time,,,it may also be hot/dead pixels,,,do a series with a tripod,,see what you get,,,in an inviroment free of reflections,,,shiny surfaces,glass,mirrors ,etc,,,,,don`t use the flash,,,just take them in a dark room to see what happens,,,i think you`ll find it`s just the flash reflecting or other reflections doing this..

Here`s a link to a program for the deadpixel test...see if the co-ordinates match in a photo editing program....

read the instructions carefully when doing this,,,you will get bad results if you do not cover the viewfinder and the lense,,,,,

brianhare is offline   Reply With Quote