Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Sep 14, 2004, 8:53 PM   #1

I only took them three weeks to fix it:roll:, but I finally got it back today. It reads my SD cards again so at least they got it fixed. I haven't had a chance to take some pics yet to make sure that everything else still works.

jkulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 14, 2004, 9:12 PM   #2

Glad to hear Jake,,,now,,,,,,i`ve got 7000+ on mine,,,time to play catch up.....

Post a bunch soon as you can...

brianhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2004, 10:08 PM   #3

Hi Brian;

I um... ah... had a little free time this summer. I got my 6490 for Father's Day, a wonderfully thoughtful gift (I picked it out myself) The filename of my latest shot is 3856.jpg... Did you know the camera resets the filenames at 10,000? Does that make me a geek or what?

BTW, I am a beginner, and I did have a fair bit of free time. The freedom of having a good camera for the first time allowed me the luxury of experimenting without the cost of developing film. I took many, many shots that are really only valuable in the lessons they taught me, such as "how not to take a picture". I did get a few shots I'm very proud of, but many (did I say many?) shots that are technically poor. It's a little embarrasing that after 13856 shots, I can still take some pretty poor shots.

Still learning,

Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada
Tom Overton is offline   Reply With Quote