Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Oct 8, 2004, 8:26 AM   #1

I need a lense adapter for my camera but I can only find it bundled with lenses.Given a choice of the adapter with a wide ange lense at 149.95 or the adapter with b&w density filer and a b&w polarizer filter at 94.95 which would be the better deal?

Basicly what it amounts to is the adapter is free.I found these at rite2u.com,maybe you know some where else I could find them.Kodak says there not available on there site yet.Go Figure !!

Thanks ahead of time,

smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 8, 2004, 12:39 PM   #2

Hi Sandy;

I'm a little confused here. Just two months ago, in Canada, I purchased the 6490 lens adaptor solo and ordered the wide angle separate. I was in B&H in NYC just over a month ago and both were available at that time as well. Maybe rite2u is bundling for some specific reason. Depending on your location, the price for the wide-angle sounds good.

Check out www.bhphotovideo.com or www.adorama.com

I would probably scout out my own filters. You can get 55mm filters just about anywhere but the ones bundled by Kodak seem expensive.

Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Tom Overton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2004, 3:53 PM   #3

Well it depends what you want,,do you want the wide angle,,i find 38mm enough for me for now,,,,,

But the B&W filters are sweet,,,they are made from a rool of glass,,,then diamond cut and polished to standards above most other brands,,,nice,,professional filters,,,not cheap window pane glass with one coating only....

brianhare is offline   Reply With Quote