Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Feb 4, 2005, 1:53 PM   #1

Ok, all you Kodak pros and just anyone that ownes a Kodak camera. I am trying to decided which would be best dx750 or z740? I know the z740 is newbut there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between the two. I am looking for the easiest one to use and the one that will take the best indoor shots (I like to stick to just point and shoot, no adjusting). I was thinking maybe the z740 because of the af assist lamp, but I am NO pro, so what do you guys think? Should I be looking at another Kodak camera? The smaller the better but willing to sacrifice for good indoor shots.

How do you like your Kodak camera? Which one do you have? And most important. How are those indoor shots?

Thanks for all the input!!! Jvan:-)
jvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 4, 2005, 2:15 PM   #2

Hey Hey, if you are thinking the smaller the better you may be better off considering some of the compact kodak's. While the 7590 size is great for the features it offers, but it sounds like you would be happier with a compact. If you are only interested in point and shoot, go for a LS753 or somthing similar.
Vesper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2005, 2:50 PM   #3

hi, a little bit further down on this page someone asked the same question (but you wouldnt know it from the title.) it think the subject is something with 'wow" in it.

anyway here is the link and some information...
AquaCity is offline   Reply With Quote