Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Feb 10, 2005, 12:54 PM   #1

Hi Folks,

This is a great forum to exchange ideas, opinions, pictures etc... But seriously, does Kodak give a damn about what we discuss and suggest ????? I work for amajor electronics retailer in Europe and we deal with Kodakware too andfrom the service side I can tell youfrom experience, that finding a reasonable correspondence partner in Kodak is noteasy at all (inspite of being the biggest in Europe).......................So Idoubt that somebodyfrom Kodak will ever hear us and do something to at least consider our suggestions in this forum !!!!

Thanx. :?
spinraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 11, 2005, 2:06 AM   #2

Yes I think they do care, at DP Reviews Kodak Forum we have regular visits from Ron Baird who is a Kodak employee at Rochester USA.

Ronhas been very helpful to many members, he also takes the time to give help to Raw Beginners.

I also worked in the Camera Trade in Australia, always found Kodak to be more than helpfull, fast stock delivery and great after sales service.

OldShutterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 5:52 AM   #3

I am currently dealing with Kodaks customer services in the UK and they arepainfully slow. I am not really sure if they are actually dealing with my complaint or not.

Pretty rubbish actually

cobra962UK is offline   Reply With Quote