Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Mar 29, 2005, 5:46 PM   #11

I bought the 144 - when I use it in conjunction with the built in flash it doesn't always flash - when I shut the built in flash off it fires every time - is this normal? Also the auto Ok light never comes on - should it?

coiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2005, 5:17 AM   #12

Somehow corian i missed the post above your last one,,sorry i usually try to get them all.....and yes the cord did come with it,,,also the bracket too but i purchased it off ebay that way...

Question 2.... the external flash is triggered by the camera at all times,,regardless if onboard is on or not,,,,and regardless if it`s to bright outside and not needed...you may have a flash problem,,,weak batteries,,,not waiting long enough between flashes ,,,or a camera problem.....

The auto OK light only comes on for a split second as the flash fires.....do you have the manual for the flash????????????

Here`s a few pics of the manual which may help you out........

Oh ,,,by the way,,,if you ask a question here and i don`t reply to you,,,,just start another thread and ask,,,i sometimes miss posts that are within a thread,,,,i`ll reply as soon as i can,,,thanks....

And sorry for the pic quality of these manual shots,,,i`m late for work,,,and had no time to do a decent job....lol

brianhare is offline   Reply With Quote